Techona builds end to end ecosystem for enabling operators to run a virtual casino with a click of a button. Our software suite includes both Mobile native and web solutions. The UX/UI Designer will be part of the Product Owner team and take responsibility for ensuring high product quality and a great experience for our players.
We´re looking for experienced UX/UI designer for some ongoing in-house projects. He/She should work with the in-house designers and product/marketing managers to help them conceptualize and derive UI design, user experience design for mobile(native/hybrid), marketing materials and web products. Should be able to develop and create wireframes, screen flows, user flows, user interactions and short animations into a pixel perfect assets for the development team. Should have strong experience in delivering screens, exporting assets and visual designs with respect to iOS and Android guidelines.
Main focus and responsibilities:
– Visualize, conceptualize and derive interaction design, user experience design for mobile or desktop.
– Should be able to develop pencil sketches to arrive at wireframes, screen flows, user flows, user interactions, into a pixel perfect assets for the developers.
– Design high-quality UI/UX experiences for responsive websites, mobile apps or online systems.
– Translate wireframes and experiences into high-fidelity visual composites with attention to interaction design which follows style and brand guidelines.
– Design marketing materials for the team.
– Strategically develop design solutions within our web, mobile or native ecosystem.
– Gather requirements from marketing and product managers to include in creative briefs.
– Effectively present creative ideas and designs to technical and cross-functional teams.
– Collaborate with platform developers and engineers on technology and infrastructure for web and mobile UX.
Required Skills and Experience:
– Must know ADOBE product suite, Zeplin and Sketch app
– Must know any web prototyping tool, online collaborating tool, and wireframing tool
– Must have an understanding of user-centered design methodology
– Must have a hand’s on experience in designing and developing end to end user interaction design projects.
– Should be able to develop Pixel perfect designs and develop style guide artworks and documents for IOS, Android, and Desktops.
– Should be absolutely fluent, familiar and possess a very good working knowledge of IOS, Android UI guidelines, assets creating and exporting, asset creating for different screen and form factors across IOS, Android
– We work in English so high proficiency in English, both written and oral is a must.
– 20-30h/weekly and 1-2x onsite per week (Prague 4 – BB Centrum).
Informace o pozici
Tým prozatím nemá profil. Vytvořit...