Wrike is a collaborative project management application. We have something for everyone: the best collaboration features for team members and the best project management features for managers. Thousands of companies use Wrike, from small businesses to the world’s leading brands. Customers such as Ecco, PayPal and Stanford University, use Wrike to work more effectively.
We’re looking for a UX/UI Product designer with a keen eye for usability and a passion for designing simple, yet beautiful and cohesive user experiences. You’ll be heavily involved in all stages of the product development process and will work closely with front-end and platform engineers, product managers, and other designers.
In particular, your responsibilities will include:
- Collaborate with Product Management to define feature concepts, hypotheses, and success criterias.
- Execute with the Engineering team, delivering and iterating detailed interaction and visual specifications, and ensuring high quality fit and finish.
- Rapidly iterate on designs and experiences based on test results, analytics, data, and customer feedback.
- Plan and conduct exploratory user research and effective usability tests and distill actionable insights that drive tangible changes to the product experience.
- Turn actionable insights into different concepts and low and high fidelity wireframes to facilitate feedback from your product team.
- Identify, articulate, and implement design needs across multiple platform.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- 4+ years of hands-on experience as a UX Designer with software teams in an agile fashion.
- Understanding of usability (usability patterns, guidelines, best practices; use cases etc).
- Experience in UI design: user requirements study, features management, rapid prototyping; high-fidelity mockups, UI specifications, A/B testing, UI testing and implementation control.
- Good knowledge of modern vector and raster graphics editors.
- UI design for different platforms (Desktop, Web, Mobile) is an advantage.
- Experienced in Sketch, Figma, Axure and/or other design tools.
- Working understanding of HTML, JS and CSS technologies.
- Comfortable with applying visual style guides to wireframes to achieve good visual design.
- Experience in various research techniques such as personas, qualitative research methods,
- Ability to take on and provide feedback in throughout the project life-cycle.
- Excellent English communication skills (fluent speaking and writing – you will be speaking English in the office, and will conduct research activities in English).
- Please email your resume with and a strong portfolio featuring examples of work that demonstrates empathy and a passion for problem solving.
- Competitive compensation package.
- Company-sponsored lunches.
- Competitive cafeteria benefit system.