AVAST Software (www.avast.com), maker of the world’s most popular antivirus, protects over 400 million computers and mobile devices with our security applications. In business for over 25 years, AVAST is one of the oldest companies in the computer security business, with a portfolio covering everything from free antivirus for PC, Mac, and Android, to premium suites and services for business – offered in about 40 languages.
Based in Prague, Czech Republic, with offices in the U.S., Germany, and Asia, AVAST Software employs some of the brightest new talent in the IT industry, from around 30 different nations.
For our team in Prague we are currently looking for:
UX/UI designer or Product designer
This role is responsible for designing the overall user experience for our global projects. From our mobile, desktop and web application and their global architecture to the core flows through into ecommerce, account management and online customer support, you will need to design simple and effective interactive experiences that engage our customers and get them to act.
What you will do:
- You ‚ll interpret and translate the business requirements into UX and UI wireframes that meet the needs of business and the customer.
- Work closely with the visual design and web content team mostly on our internal projects.
- You will also build up the base of web interaction guidelines to ensure ongoing consistency across the business and brands, working with the product UX designers to ensure synergies where appropriate.
- You will be responsible over interaction design and user experience based on fact and feedback.
- You ‚ll champion the customer and constantly look at ways to improve the customer experience.
- Work directly with the user research team and product design team to test interaction designs.
- You ‚ll also be responsible for mapping and documenting all web based flows.
What you need:
- Previous experience with both UX and UI is required.
- You´ll need to know standard visual design tools, such as Adobe CC and Sketch.
- You need to be able to create interactive animated prototypes.
- Good time management skills and ability to work under presurre are essential.
- Fluent English is necessary because you will be working with international team.
- An interesting job in an international team of a growing and very successful company
- An exciting product portfolio
- Opportunities for professional growth
- The dynamic international work environment
- An adequate performance-based salary
- Great benefits: food and drink provided all day by the company, game room, music studio, fitness center, golf simulator, library, language lessons and much more
- Flexible working hours, home office
- Cafeteria benefit system, multisport card
- 25 days of holiday, 5 sick days
- The chance to join a major global tech company
Sounds like fun? We look forward to hearing from you!