We are looking for motivated, talented and experienced UI/UX designer, who strive to deliver intuitive and user-centered solutions. Someone who will help us turn our software into easy-to-use modern products for our clients.
If you are detail–oriented problem solver (you keep thinking about people – about their lives and needs, you can find a problem and name it and you try different ways to find solution), it’ll work with us.
Work alongside the UI/UX team to learn about the product development process at C-labs.
Create requirements analysis of competitive products from the business objectives, user needs, and brand direction in collaboration with product managers and our engineers.
Understand product design & brand guidelines and generate UI/UX work that is compliant
Prepare and present rough drafts, user flows, sitemaps or wireframes to internal teams and key stakeholders
Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets with cutting-edge design aesthetic
Create interactive prototypes for new product ideas, test and revise them before implementing
- Portfolio of professional design projects that includes work with web/mobile applications
- At least 1 year of experience as an UI-UX Designer
- Knowledge of software tool Sketch and interaction tool InVision
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Flexibility; ability to respond quickly to changes in project scope or timelines
- Strong problem solving abilities and an eye for pixel-perfect desig
- Knowledge of UI/UX industry best practices and current trends
About us C-LABS
We are a young, dynamic company developing innovative cloud-based applications using cutting-edge technology in machine learning and deep learning fields.
Our office is located in Zlín, however English is essential in communicating with our colleagues from around the world.
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Friendly and helpful team
- Modern offices in House64 in Zlín
- Delicious coffee/snacks at any time and any amount
- Meal vouchers, parking card, etc.
- Team buildings
- Full-time or Part-time contract
- Work remotely