We are seeking an experienced UX/UI Designer to help shape our new projects. You will be responsible for designing intuitive UI, creating interaction flows, and helping guide the direction of the products and to encourage players to experience game adventures.
What You Will Do:
- Create user interaction design systems, UX flow wireframes, and user interface designs for new projects
- Brainstorm ideas and create prototypes to help find creative solutions
- Lead user studies and UX research to help refine and fine-tune the apps towards product goals
- Work closely with game programmers and artists to build fun and exciting game experience
Who We Think Will Be A Great Fit:
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer in PC game industry
- Strong foundation in UI graphic design with Sci-fi or Technical focus
- Proficiency in performance analysis and graphics content optimization
- Portfolio that demonstrates a keen eye for artistic and technical direction
- Minimum of 1 shipped title, from concept to final
- Outstanding communication skills
- To be or want to be A-player
- Modern offices nearby the center of Prague
- Friendly environment, with no corporate approach
- Working on new projects
Location: Prague, Czech Republic or remote cooperation possible for senior candidates
Possible start: ASAP or upon discussion
We are looking forward to your CV and online portfolio link, please apply here.
Selected candidates will receive a testing task and will be invited for a Skype or a personal interview.