Are you a person who would like to join a team which builds smart, machine-controlled solutions and develops assets based on AI, machine learning and automatization?
We are looking for a new colleague for our new position of UX/UI Designer involved and responsible for both short-term and long-term projects.
You will become a part of the young innovative team which main role is to deliver complete projects to customers across Europe and sometimes further.
You will be responsible for UI/UX of our web applications and assets created either for internal use or clients. You’ll maintain our visual identity and bring up new ideas. We’ll appreciate proactive approach, willingness to learn and flexibility.
You’ll have an opportunity to learn, extend your area of expertise in international company.
Position is suitable for students.
(You don’t need to necessarily have all the skills below, but you should be keen on learn new things.)
(We can teach you everything.)
You will have responsibility for:
- Initial UX/UI analysis of project
- Design of new interfaces with strong emphasis on detail
- Delivery of mockups, prototypes
- An optimalisation of already existing user interface designs
- Maintenance of visual identity and enhancements of current design
- Communication with clients and with other labs
What will you do here?
- Develop new user interfaces
- Ensure feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Create user stories, mockups and prototypes
- Collaborate with other team members, stakeholders and clients
We are expecting:
- A great team player, experienced in working with agile teams.
- Ability to collaborate closely with developers.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator), Sketch
- Sense for detail, good visual design skills and basic understanding of Design Thinking methodology
- Responsibility, independence and ability to complete tasks
- Fluent in English
- Portfolio with latest artwork
Big plus is:
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS
- Experience with Adobe After Effects and Adobe Premiere
We are offering:
- Flexible working hours (according to the agreement; suitable for graduates)
- Friendly corporate culture
- We are Watson iLab team consisting of almost 25 people – mostly developers, analysts, architects and designers working with artificial intelligence and bringing the latest technology trends alive
- See what our leader Martin Svik says about us https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=98i80IWH6LM
- Our new office opening: https://ictrevue.ihned.cz/c3-66260730-0ICT00_d-66260730-ibm-otevira-v-praze-vyvojove-pracoviste-watson-ilab