WHY ORACLE NETSUITE?
One word — Transformation.
At Oracle NetSuite, we believe the Cloud is here to stay and so do our 40,000+ customers.
We believe businesses should not be bogged down by the overhead of bulky data centers and expensive personnel to run it all.
Businesses need to be lean, efficient and agile. Oracle NetSuite is literally transforming business around the globe by providing a cloud-based, unified system that delivers unprecedented capabilities to drive the business forward.
Founded in 1998 by Oracle CEO, Larry Ellison, and NetSuite CTO and Chairman Evan Goldberg, Oracle NetSuite is used by more than 40,000 high-growth and midsized companies and divisions of large enterprises to run mission-critical operations without the high costs and inefficiency of on-premise systems.
Transform your career at Oracle NetSuite
Picture yourself building a successful career at Oracle NetSuite, working alongside other talented, driven individuals to help fast-growing mid-size organizations and larger enterprises achieve their goals.
At Oracle NetSuite, we work hard and we work smart. Oracle NetSuite employees take the hill: we prefer action over inaction, we are tireless in our mission and we pause to celebrate our success. And we DO celebrate, because if you don’t have fun along the way, then what’s the point?
Named by Gartner as the world’s fastest-growing financial management vendor on a global basis and winner of 2 prestigious 2013 CODiE award for Best Financial Management Solution and Best Cloud Infrastructure, Oracle NetSuite is where business is going.
- A family of Designers, Product Managers, Developers, Test Automation Engineers and Technical Writers, sharing a terrific work culture in our home in Brno;
- We believe the greatest and simplest solutions come from a group effort. We move forward by bridging Experience Design with Product Management and Engineering at every step of product development;
- We pursue innovative ways of building user-centered solutions that scale over time;
- We work using Agile methodologies and MVP approaches;
- We proudly practice Design Thinking and iterate our solutions based on customer feedback and technical feasibility;
- We think out of the box and spend a lot of time brainstorming.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
We’re looking for a Team Lead of User Experience Design to join the Oracle NetSuite Commerce group, in Brno;
- Someone with a blend of people management and hands-on with design work.
- Capable of setting other designers up for success by managing their work and setting the goals, while keeping the ‘hands-dirty’ delivering design work across the board;
- An analytical problem solver, not intimidated by involving people in work methods to get to the smartest solutions/recommendations for business processes solutions;
- Someone who understands spread-out product ecosystems and is committed to the theory and fundamentals of organizational design practices;
- Someone who masters a keen ‘Don’t Make Me Think’ instinct and feels comfortable presenting rationales of design work and justifying decisions.
- Drive the design support of the Commerce Platform Scrum teams;
- A hybrid role, leading the design resources and also being hands-on. Seniority is required;
- Deliver design solution from research and insights all the way to design deliverables: task flows, customer journeys, information architecture diagrams, low fidelity mockups, interaction specifications and prototypes;
- Facilitate and apply collaborative methodologies to produce user centric solutions;
- Lead presentations to executive stakeholders in which you’ll be expected to make business-changing recommendations based on customer research, behaviors, competitive analysis and other variables;
- Working in teams to deliver against a roadmap, understanding and validating requirements, grooming your ideas and iteratively making progress until you get to the ideal design solution/direction together.
- Solid and relevant experience in the field of User Experience Design, preferentially in the Commerce domain.
- Sound awareness of business and project constraints as they apply to the design of a service.
- Experience working in Agile environments and the opportunities/constraints implied.
- A track record of leading teams and solving complex experience design challenges.
- A strong portfolio with examples of related experience design work in global organizations.
- Fluent in English, excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
- Flexibility to work with geographically distributed teams and willing to travel.
Please send your CV/Profile (in English) and portfolio references to *protected email*