Founded in 2010, Memsource is the world’s leading cloud-based translation management system. Headquartered in Prague, we serve customers in the Americas, Europe, and Asia. Memsource helps global customers translate more efficiently and some of the world’s largest global businesses are our customers. Over 2 billion words are processed monthly through the Memsource Cloud translation platform. Our team of 90+ is based in Prague/Czech Republic, Boston/US and Tokyo/Japan.
UX Researcher / Tester
We help global companies translate efficiently, and great product design is a top priority. We are looking for a passionate and talented UX Researcher to help us craft our industry-leading localization product.
In this role, you will:
- Identify and prioritize critical issues
- Validate problems based on interviews, tests, and analytics
- Collaboratively work with Designers, Engineers, Solution Architects, other teams, and our customers and users to make the product’s user experience better
- Conduct research, validate concepts, do usability tests
- Gather data and process it into actionable insights and structures
- Use qualitative and quantitative research methods
For this role, you will need:
- Practical knowledge of various research technique, such as usability testing, interviews, surveys, and AB testing
- A good understanding of user-centered design principles
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills in English
- Effectively convey and explain your findings based on data you gathered
- Experience with UX research tools and web analytics
- The ability to work under deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- To be a team player
Why should you work at Memsource?
- You’re interested in working at a successful and rapidly growing technology company with a global presence.
- You prefer to work independently in a small international team, with no corporate bureaucracy.
- We know you have a life outside of the office – enjoy flexible hours and a home office option (up to 2 days a week).
- You deserve 5 weeks of vacation and 3 sick days.
- We value your work and offer competitive salaries.
- You can improve your language skills with free on-site English and Czech lessons.
- You will work in a newly renovated office in Prague’s city center near the Národní třída metro station, with wrap-around terraces, a chill-out area, complimentary coffee, tea, and snacks, bicycle stands, and a shower.
- We hold weekly company breakfasts in the office and monthly all-hands meetings where everyone is updated on the latest company news.
- Get out of the city with our bi-annual team building weekends, including camping and a winter hiking trip to Sněžka mountain.