LEGO Group was founded in 1932 and within its 85 year long history it has developed from a small Danish family business to the world-famous and successful company. Its motto is „Only the best is good enough“.
The boxes of bricks are made in three different continents, in five different manufacturing sites. The sites are cooperating and supporting each other. One of them has been operating in Kladno, the Czech Republic, since 2000. The site is busy with the construction sets production, the way we know them form the stores. The single elements are decorated, assembled and packed into the boxes here.
We offer this opportunity to University students of Bachelor or Master studies passionate about UX and HCI, who are willing to work in multicultural environment in team located in Kladno.
We are looking for student workers with an education focus on UX. The qualifications are as follows:
- Studying something related to User Experience, HCI, Interaction Design, Product Design
- At least one year into your education
- Willing to come to Kladno 1 day a week (most of the work can be done remotely from home)
- Self-starter and able to complete work on your own, with some guidance
- Interested in UX for IT systems as well as physical tools and devices.
- Able to work in a team and collaborate
- Interested in running UX research, building prototypes, and doing user testing
- Have some experience using a design and prototyping tool (fx: sketch, figma, invision)
- Able to present ideas clearly within your team
- Positive attitude
Furthermore you will be able to:
- Get connected to LEGO brand and get practical experience from real job
- Work in specific team related to your study program, support us with specific projects
- Work up to 20 hours a week (DPČ – agreement to perform work) for a period of 6 months to 1 year or longer
- Work in friendly, international modern working environment
- Have the chance to get full-time job in IT or potentially other teams in LEGO afterwards
- Participate at the regular technical trainings organized by the IT team