You can try anything here – apps, landing pages, web or hard-sell campaigns. I have more experience than ever before and I enjoy all that scrambling around …
Marcel Papp, UX Team Leader
What we expect of you
- to listen carefully (users first),
- to know how to empathise and to ask questions (not only to users), in Czech and in English,
- to suggest user interfaces,
- to design prototypes of web pages and mobile applications,
- to work with responsive design,
- to use Google Analytics and to know where to find answers,
- to work with Google Tag Manager,
- to create user flow, user stories, persons,
- to prepare scenarios for user testing, management and evaluation.
A good UX guy should not only know something about psychology, but also understand the technology behind the creation of websites. It’s important to have a feel for visuals, or to gain this sense through experience and learning. The basics of typography and information architecture are important, too, as is understanding how people look for information. It is a complex area that comprises many different skills.