Supernova is passionate about building products that delight our users and revolutionize the way they work. We need a full-time UX Designer to help drive our product to the next level.
Supernova is a design-to-code platform that is built with designers in mind. You’ll have the opportunity to help shape the future of app delivery, and revolutionize the collaboration of designers and developers. You’ll help us create the world’s first truly complete system for design systems.
Is this you?
You design beautiful user experiences that delight users and reflect an understanding of their needs and behaviors. You know the major design tools so well you have shortcuts in your fingers and you dream about layer grouping. And you’ve got opinions on how things could be improved. You are at the top of your field and want a challenge – working in the fast pace of one of Europe’s hottest funded startups.
Specifically, you are experienced with:
- Designing complex software product user interfaces with Sketch or Adobe XD
- Co-developing information architecture and wireframes (low and high fidelity) with a Product Owner
- Working with an Agile product team, delivering incremental design and assets during iterations
- Working with developers to make sure your design vision is implemented (and implementable)
- Working with user researchers to develop usability tests and folding the results back into your work
- Working with a branding agency and/or existing brand styleguide to incorporate brand feel into a product
- Working with marketing to create matching assets that give a unified feel to the brand in all channels, in sync with the product itself
- Direct experience with designing visual editor UIs is a big plus.
How to apply:
Along with your CV / Resume, please also submit:
i) a portfolio that specifically addresses our needs above. We expect to see software product UX examples – navigation flows, wireframes, high-fidelity mockups etc. We want to see web examples primarily, but complex desktop app UIs (especially visual editors) are a big plus.
ii) a short explanation of a project portrayed in the portfolio where you were primarily responsible for the design, and how you approached it.