Quadient serves thousands of clients worldwide across the banking, insurance, retail, business services, telco/utilities and healthcare industry. Having received numerous awards in the field of Customer Communications Management, the company is recognized as an industry leader for innovation.
Our software is developed in Hradec Králové since 1998, another branch in Olomouc was opened in 2004 and in Ostrava in 2016. Our team has grown to the current 400+ employees from 5 people in 1998. Our success has been recognized by the various awards we have received: Best Employer CR 2012, 2014, 2015 and 2016, Employer of the Region 2011-2016, 2018 & 2019, The Most Desired Company 2014 and 2015 in the Hradec Králové Region.
We’re looking for a creative, passionate, and detail-oriented User Experience Designer. You’ll work closely with a talented and growing design organization in a fast-paced environment to drive our experience strategy, envision elegant and seamless workflows, and deliver refined and engaging product experiences.
You can work from one of our offices, preferably in Hradec Králové or Olomouc, or be home-based with a reasonable distance from those locations for occasional visits.
- You will create valuable experiences for enterprise users across multiple platforms.
- You will leverage iterative, user-centered approach with a focus on rapid prototyping, frequent design validation and user research.
- You will collaborate closely with product managers, developers and other disciplines to identify what will be most critical for the success of a product.
- You will also have the opportunity to be an advocate and coach for design thinking, helping others in the company develop their knowledge, skills and capabilities in the field of user experience design.
- Gather user needs via design research methods.
- Create user flow diagrams, storyboards, conceptual wireframes and interactive prototypes to accommodate user needs.
- Contribute to the design of useful, usable and desirable user interfaces in a team environment.
- Develop and maintain user interface patterns organized in a design system.
- Effectively communicate design concepts and decisions to colleagues, cross-functional team members, and management.
- Apply and share best practices and industry UX design trends.
- 3+ years of experience as UX designer
- Expert of best practices for information architecture, interaction design, and user-centered design process
- Solid written and verbal communication skill with the ability to present a strong rationale for design decisions
- Ability to come up with creative solutions in spite of technical constraints
- Solid understanding of design systems, drive for consistency
- Passion making things better