Why consider Novartis?
927 million. The number of lives we touched in 2017. And while we’re proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people’s lives. We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you’re given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you’re empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks. And where you’re surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges. We are Novartis.
Join us and help us reimagine medicine.
The purpose of UX Designer is to design compelling user interfaces in alignment with the business’ strategic objective.
Your responsibilities include, but not limited to:
• Envision a holistic product user experience that supports users in performing tasks, while satisfying business requirements and observing technical constraints
• Develop user interface standards, conceptualize and champion the importance of User Centered design
• Manage the user interface design effort, including coordinating the visual design for new/existing products
• Conduct quality evaluations to ensure the user experience vision, design and standards are being fulfilled by the product and architecture developers
• Accountable to ensure adherence with Security and Compliance policies and procedures within UX Design scope
What you’ll bring to the role:
• Business fluent in English written and spoken
• 8-10 year of professional experience with at least four years of UX design experience with an exposure in designing complex solutions for complete digital environments
• Experience on user-centered design (UCD), planning and conducting user research, user testing, A/B testing, rapid prototyping, heuristic analysis, usability and accessibility concerns
• Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and clients
Novartis are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.
Monthly pension contribution matching your individual contribution up to max 3% of your gross monthly basic salary; Risk Life Insurance and insurance in case of long term sickness; 5-week holiday per year; (1 week above the Labour Law requirement) ; 4 paid sick days within one calendar year in case of absence due to sickness without a medical sickness report; Cafeteria employee benefit program – choice of benefits from Edenred CZ in the amount of 12,500 CZK per year; Meal vouchers in amount of 80 CZK for each working day (full tax covered by company); Public Transportation allowance; MultiSport Card. Find out more about Novartis Business Services: https://www.novartis.cz/