Founded in 2010, Memsource is the world’s leading cloud-based translation management system. Headquartered in Prague, we serve customers in the Americas, Europe, and Asia. Memsource helps global customers translate more efficiently and some of the world’s largest global businesses are our customers. Over 2 billion words are processed monthly through the Memsource Cloud translation platform. Our team of 70+ is based in Prague, Czech Republic; Boston, US; and Tokyo, Japan.
Great product design is a top priority. We are looking for a passionate and talented UX Designer to help us craft our industry-leading localization product.
In this role, you will:
- Work through the whole design process with or without a focus on a specific area
- Participate in team design activities, testing, research, brainstorming, etc.
- Iterate on ideas based on feedback from the whole team and from end-users
- Work closely with Engineers, Solution Architects, other teams, and our customers and users to make the product’s user experience better
- Produce sketches, wireframes, prototypes, animations, and design specifications
- Generate out-of-the-box ideas
For this role, you will need:
- A passion for problem-solving using top-notch solutions
- At least 3 years of experience in designing digital products and systems
- A good understanding of visual design disciplines
- To effectively convey the ideas and rationales behind your proposals
- To work under deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- A strong portfolio that demonstrates your previous work
- To be result-oriented
- To be a team player
Why should you work at Memsource?
- You are interested in working at a successful and rapidly growing technology company with a global presence
- You prefer to work independently in a small international team, with no corporate bureaucracy
- We know you have a life outside of the office – enjoy flexible hours and a home office option (up to 2 days a week)
- You deserve 5 weeks of vacation and 3 sick days
- We value your work and offer competitive salaries
- You can improve your language skills with free on-site English and Czech lessons
- Fusball, darts
- You will work in a newly renovated office in Prague’s city center near the Národní třída metro station, with wrap-around terraces, a chill-out area, complimentary coffee, tea, and snacks, bicycle stands, and a shower
- We hold weekly company breakfasts in the office and monthly all-hands meetings once where everyone is updated with the latest company news
- Get out of the city during bi-annual team building weekends, including camping and a winter hiking trip to Sněžka mountain
Tell us more about yourself and what you have achieved by providing us with a portfolio, along with any additional materials you think would help us to get to know you better. We are especially interested in your problem-solving skills and would like to see an example of the journey you took to solve a difficult problem.