- Must have experience designing UX for interfaces and for physical environments
- Experience creating training and communications for new processes
- Thrive in the face of ambiguity and complexity and know how to get things done across a globally distributed environment
- Strong collaboration – you partner well with others to solve problems and actively incorporate input from various sources
- Strong craftsmanship skilled in both the theory and practice of design, up-to-date on design patterns
- Expert interaction and visual design skills, including the use of a diverse set of tools, e.g. Adobe creative suite, OmniGraffle, Sketch, InVision, etc.
- Solid knowledge of and experience with Agile software development
Who You’ll Work With
You will be a core member of the Design & Innovation team working out of our Prague Service Hub. You will be part of a global team that is distributed across Germany, New York and Prague.
The Design & Innovation team is responsible for using user-centered methods to inform the development and delivery of technology-enabled products and services used across our firm. This work ensures that we create experiences that make the work of our colleagues faster, easier and more effective, and that we incubate new ways of working that will move the firm forward.
What You’ll Do
You will focus on omni-channel initiatives that encompass service, environment, and digital design for the Customer Service Management initiative within our IT Support organization.
You will help modernize the in-office IT space to enhance the interactions between those giving tech support and those receiving it. Additionally, you will be responsible for ensuring that the visual identity and brand guidelines are upheld across multiple touch points in customer journeys, with a particular emphasis on in-office IT spaces, digital signage and other communication products.
You and your collaborators from design, product management, engineering and service operations will examine and create experiences that are both digital and physical, looking for opportunities to enhance service levels and drive adoption of self-serve and self-help behaviors by those seeking support. The ability to concept and communicate opportunities to enhance customer journeys are critical to this role, as are strong user research skills.
You will be a passionate collaborator who focuses on designing solutions that our users love and defining processes and tools that empower our in-office IT team to deliver excellent service. You will design UX where interactions happen across multiple channels and are contextual to the user and the environment, collaborating with other designers working in the IT Support domain to ensure quality and consistency. You will also create guides, documentation and reusable assets that will guide how IT Support colleagues engage with customers.