At Kuoni Tumlare, we create truly inspiring travel experiences that go beyond expectations. Proudly part of the JTB Corporation, we curate and deliver group travel, and meetings, incentives, congresses, and events.
Trading under the brands JTB, Kuoni Global Travel Services, Tumlare Destination Management, Kuoni Destination Management, Kuoni Congress and Conference & Touring, our 3,000 plus team members are located across 34 countries throughout Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Americas.
As global UX Designer for Digital Products and Digital Channels you will be developing, implementing, and managing UX Design of digital products&channels globally, working with key stakeholders and field teams to drive the engagement with customers and follow through with single projects to innovate digital ready business processes and create a state of the art digital front ends.
While the UX designer role does not have any directs, you will lead will lead project resources up to 10 FTEs mostly in outsourced partner organizations. Reporting to Head of Digital and Digital Transformation.
- Design an excellent, optimized and the most usable digital front-ends to fulfill the goals of the Digital Innovation Program
- Define Personas and define value proposition with Product Owner
- Gather, evaluate and test user requirements in collaboration with the Product Owner and project team
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Design graphics user interface elements, like menus, tabs, and widgets
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how apps function and look like
- Create original graphics designs (e.g. images, sketches, and tables)
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Do user UX research, develop user insights
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Create style standards on fonts, colors, and images
- Hire and manage external resources (in the area of UX/UI design), hand over requirements, coordinate work, and review external deliverables
WE CHALLENGE YOU TO
- Develop servicing and e-commerce UX, work on a transformation program implementing modern, digital and capable front-ends for internal and external users
- Create UX design standards/layouts across the global organization and across different channels
- Work closely and collaboratively with the regional business development leads, customers, and suppliers
- Closely collaborate with an agile team and with Product Owner
- Define, control and takeover deliverables of external agencies
- Work and prepare communication strategy, campaign design and communication alignment with internal communication, marketing and sales.
- Drive an internal evangelization/communication of digital team and digital initiatives
- Deliver on targets during the time of change.
TO SUCCEED IN THE ROLE YOU SHOULD HAVE
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role
- Portfolio of design projects
- Active knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Wireframe.cc and InVision)
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Good time-management skills, reliable delivery
- Experience in a multicultural/multilingual environment
- Optional – BSc in Design, Computer Science or relevant field
WE ARE LOOKING FOR A PERSON WITH
- UX excellence mind-set and experience. Adept at simplifying complexity and developing scalable propositions,
- Strong customer empathy. Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Proven track record of taking ownership and driving results.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication (both written and verbal) skills. Experience communicating with both technical and non-technical stakeholders across multiple teams.
- A team player, willing to get involved in broader project issues, with a key focus on solving user needs.
- Well-developed vendor coordination skills.
- Must be a self -starter with high levels of energy.
- Hands-on, willing to roll up sleeves and to engage at the front line on a regular basis.
- Ready for up to 20% regional travel, to engage with external vendors and internal teams.
Informace o pozici
Tým prozatím nemá profil. Vytvořit...