We are looking for a UX Designer to design software and platforms that meet customer’s needs. You will combine interfaces and workflows to enhance user experience.
In this role, you should be an analytical and creative designer who is able to grasp user needs and solve problems. A strong portfolio of successful UX and other technical projects is essential.
Ultimately, you will make our product more user-friendly and intuitive to attract and retain customers.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Conducting user research and testing
- Developing wire frames and task flows based on user needs
- Collaborating with Designers and Developers to create intuitive, user-friendly software
- Understand product specifications and user psychology
- Conduct concept and usability testing and gather feedback
- Create personas through user research and data
- Find creative ways to solve UX problems
- Communicate design ideas and prototypes to developers
- Keep abreast of competitor products and industry trends
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
- Proven experience as a UX Designer min 3 years with strong portfolio of design projects
- Proficient in design software (e.g. Moqups, Axure )
- Advanced knowledge of English (you will use it daily in our international working environment)
- Background in project management and research is strong advantage
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN US?
- 5 weeks holidays
- Meal tickets / Contribution to pension or life insurance
- Multisport card
- Notebook & Mobile phone
- Generous budget for education, trainings and language courses
- Flexible working hours, home office possibility
- 3 Sick Days
- Employee fuel cards with advantageous refuelling prices
- Great location – 3 min walk from the metro station
- Modern offices, relaxing areas (yoga room, table tennis, boxing bag), summer terrace for your lunch or a cup of coffee
- EWEREST company restaurant with very competitive prices
- Fresh fruit at the workplace
- Dog-friendly offices
- Regular informal employee gatherings over the glass of wine, teambuildings, company Christmas party
- BeBetter Day for volunteering and personal budget for a donation of your choice
- Supporting employees in sports activities (bike stands and showers at your disposal, personal budget for team participation at sport events)
- Referral bonus for bringing new colleagues
- Loyalty & Performance rewards
- You will work in our modern offices in Prague 4 (3 min walk from subway line C Vyšehrad)
- We are looking forward to receiving your CV.
Meet Eurowag – founded just over 20 years ago, today we are the fastest growing integrated mobility provider in Europe – focuse on finding solution to simplify lives of commercial road transport companies. Whether it’s fuel & toll payments, tax refund, fleet management or simple advice – we help our customers keep over 250 000 vehicles moving across Europe, Asia and Middle East.
We are proud of our truly unique culture that is built around being enterprising, adaptable, energetic and transparent – and that’s what we are looking for in all of our new recruits. If you are ambitious, hard-working and are not afraid to go-an extra mile – we’d like to hear from you. Tired of following the routine and are ready to challenge the “status quo?” You’re in the right place!