Are you interested in working on a cutting-edge business that understands and values your work and sees user experience, customer experience, and service design as key strategic priorities? Join us as an interaction design-oriented UXer on Dynamics 365, the next generation business application in the cloud.
You’ll design experiences that solve complex interactions with elegance and simplicity. The role’s broad scope will give you ample room to flex your design muscles—both on projects that have immediate impact on the Dynamics 365 business as well as explorations that shape our long-term strategy, vision and UX direction.
The company and team
At Microsoft, we have a clear mission and bold ambitions: Empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more through our technology and innovation. To make that a reality, our Dynamics 365 team is charged with crafting solutions that help customers transform their companies—whether they want to empower employees, engage customers, optimize their operations, or change the very nature of their product or business model.
Our vision as a Design Studio:
- Design experiences customers love.
- Work as a unified team.
- Deliver success.
- Become even better every day.
Cloud + Enterprise Design Studios ships business apps that meet the same usability, performance, and design standards as the very best consumer apps: The Azure cloud platform, Power BI, PowerApps, Flow, Stream, and many more. And as designers, our goal is to bring humanity and simplicity to every product we design. Dynamics 365 is our newest endeavor.
We’re growing, and we’d love for you to be a part of our story! Come join a positive and collaborative team—where everyone is encouraged to bring their authentic selves—and work at the forefront of Microsoft’s product portfolio.
Based in our beautiful office in Prague, you will be collaborating with a energetic team that spans the globe. As a designer at Microsoft you will be part of a vibrant design community that encourages and supports constant learning and personal growth.
- Create and assess design solutions based on user research data, user goals, and business requirements
- Produce designs that illustrate optimal user experiences, deliverables may include storyboards, flows, wireframes, prototypes, and vision pieces.
- Work closely and constructively with product management, visual and interaction designers, engineers and user researchers to iterate and deliver flawlessly.
- Advocate for your design solutions by putting them in context of business and user goals.
- Have solid IA and visual design skills.
- Ability to travel for work occasionally
- 2+ years of work related experience required.
- Should have a current understanding of web and mobile technology, know the constraints, be willing to push the limits and apply creative solutions that result in great user experiences.
- Proficiency in modern design software and prototyping
- Ability to demonstrate and present an in-depth knowledge of fundamental principles and good practices.
- Portfolio showcasing work experience on web and/or application design.
- Profficient use of English- written and spoken.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.