AVAST Software (www.avast.com), maker of the world’s most popular antivirus, protects over 400 million computers and mobile devices with our security applications. In business for 30 years, AVAST is one of the oldest companies in the computer security business, with a portfolio covering everything from free antivirus for PC, Mac, and Android, to premium suites and services for business – offered in about 40 languages.
Headquartered in Prague, Czech Republic, with offices in the U.S., Europe, and Asia, AVAST Software employs some of the brightest new talent in the IT industry, from around 30 different nations.
Join the Avast design team to help create and contribute to products used by millions of users worldwide. We need phenomenal teammates who can thrive in a highly collaborative, rapidly changing, and multi-disciplinary environment. You’re someone who is passionate about developing strategies based off of insights of real people, has the mastery of their craft to turn these insights into beautifully designed products and manage both the work as well as cultivate the relationships needed to be an effective designer.
- Work on core security products, which are used by millions of users. You set the vision for the user experience of these products and create the space for others to collaborate
- Design and define detailed storyboards, user stories, wireframes, mockups and low/ high fidelity prototypes to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Gauge the usability of new and existing products / features and let users lead the way. Our team focus on listening to users, and letting their needs guide us to the best design solutions
- Work with multidisciplinary teams. You’ll partner closely with engineering, product, and business folks to find elegant but practical solutions to design challenges. Together, you’ll solve problems and come up with solutions that delight our users
- Be autonomous. You’ll take full ownership your work, and you take responsibility for every last detail, every step of the way
- You have at least 2 years of experience designing at consumerfocused tech companies
- You have the communication skills to help set up frameworks and brainstorm initial design concepts and bring new idea to life across other teams
- You have a peoplefocused design mentality and open mind for feedbacks from user research, A/B tests and other source of data
- You are happy, when Sketch, Axure, Adobe Creative Cloud is opened and you can define strategy, wireframes, flow charts, prototypes in it
- You have an online portfolio, or PDF that you can share with us. A link to your online portfolio, or a PDF, is required
- Great benefits: food and drink provided all day by the company, game room, pool tables, table tennis, music studio, fitness center, library, great training system and much more
- Flexible working hours, home office
- Cafeteria benefit system, multisport card
- 25 days of holiday, 5 sick days
- The chance to join a major global tech company
- Many opportunities for professional growth
- An amazing and truly international work environment
Sounds like fun? We look forward to hearing from you!