AVAST Software (www.avast.com), maker of the world’s most popular antivirus, protects more than 400 million computers and mobile devices with our security applications. In business for over 25 years, AVAST is one of the oldest companies in the computer security business, with a portfolio covering everything from free antivirus for PC, Mac, and Android, to premium suites and services for business – offered in about 40 languages.
Based in Prague, Czech Republic, with offices in the USA, Canada, Germany, the Netherlands and Taiwan, Avast Software employs some of the brightest new talent in the IT industry, from around 30 different nations.
Are you passionate about customer experience? Do you get off on creating flows that both engage and monetize at the same time? Think you can grow the business while protecting our users from dark UX practices? Then we need you to take over the UX of our in-app monetization flows for our desktop products in a way that engages our users and gets them to act.
- Interpret and translate business requirements into UX wireframes that meet business objectives and customer needs.
- Work closely with business owners to clarify commercial requirements for individual flows and create the most appropriate experiences for our users.
- Champion the customer, making sure proposals have foundation in data, insights and UX best practice.
- Work with internal creative and developer teams to make sure the end-results meet high UX standards.
- Map and document user flows to identify pain points and propose solutions to improve the overall user experience based on data, user feedback and a great deal of gut-feel experience.
- Previous UX experience with software, e-commerce or an online brand is a must.
- Knowledge of standard UX tools such as Sketch (preferred) or Axure as well as testing and optimization techniques.
- Passion for great UX and a drive to make things better.
- Good communication skills – fluent English is a must (Czech is not required but a plus).
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously — good time and project management skills will go a long way.
- Be comfortable working with data. Basic analytical skills are required.
What we offer:
- The chance to join a major global tech company
- Great benefits: food and drink provided all day by the company, game room, music studio, fitness center, golf simulator, library, great training system and much more
- Flexible working hours, home office
- Cafeteria benefit system, multisport card
- 25 days of holiday, 5 sick days
- Many opportunities for professional growth
- An amazing and truly international work environment
Sounds like fun? We look forward to hearing from you!