- Experience designing UX for interfaces and for physical environments
- Previous experience collaborating with interior designers/architects or designing for retail a plus
- Experience creating training and communications for new processes, including guides on how to best engage and deliver exemplary service to help our users be more productive
- Enough professional experience that you thrive in the face of ambiguity and complexity and know how to get things done across a globally distributed environment
- Excellent communication skills across all mediums with the proven ability to influence a diverse set of stakeholders
- Strong collaboration – you partner well with others to solve problems and actively incorporate input from various sources
- Experience working with others on a global basis
- Strong craftsmanship: skilled in both the theory and practice of design, up-to-date on design patterns, able to differentiate between trends and emerging best practices
- Expert interaction and visual design skills, including use of a diverse set of tools, e.g. Adobe creative suite, OmniGraffle, Sketch, InVision, etc.
- Solid knowledge of and experience with Agile software development
WHO YOU’LL WORK WITH
You will be a core member of the Design & Innovation team working out of our Prague Service Hub. You will be part of a global team that is distributed across Germany, the United States and Czech Republic.
The Design & Innovation team is responsible for using user-centered methods to inform the development and delivery of technology-enabled products and services used across the firm. This work ensures that we create experiences that make the work of our colleagues faster, easier and more effective, and that we incubate new ways of working that will move our firm forward.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
You will focus specifically on omni-channel initiatives that encompass service, environment, and digital design for the ‚Customer Service Management‘ initiative within our IT Support organization.
In this role you will help modernize the in-office IT space to enhance the interactions between those giving tech support and those receiving it. Additionally, you will be responsible for ensuring that the visual identity and brand guidelines are upheld across multiple touchpoints in customer journeys, with a particular emphasis on in-office IT spaces, digital signage and other communication products.