You will work with many people. As the design lead, you will be responsible for the satisfaction of UX and UI designers and HTML coders. You will be defining the design path for the entire team. Secondly, you will be in daily contact with front-end developers who will be challenging your team’s design solutions and you will also cooperate with other UX designers providing support for analysts who are prototyping new functionalities.
An essential part of your job will be testing with internal and external users and communicating with the UA testers. The main resource for new tasks will be communication with product owners and stakeholders.
You will be working in an Agile environment.
- Proven experience creating rich web applications
- Sufficient professional experience creating new flows and processes
- Experience building a strong and functional team
- Solid collaboration skills; you need to be a team player who brings people together and is able to actively solve problems
- Very good craftsmanship; you are skilled both in the theory and practice of design, being up-to-date with design patterns and current best practice
- You are experienced with design testing and design hand-off to front-end development
- You speak fluent Czech and English
- A top-quality technical background and a pleasant workplace
- Professional growth opportunities under the guidance of more experienced colleagues and our Test Coach as well as through training and conferences
- Work in a dynamic environment enabling you to implement useful changes
- Flexible working hours
- A friendly young team of colleagues
- Salary corresponding to skills