At Red Hat, we connect an innovative community of customers, partners, and contributors to deliver an open source stack of trusted, high-performing solutions. We offer cloud, Linux, middleware, storage, and virtualization technologies, together with award-winning global customer support, consulting, and implementation services. Red Hat is a rapidly growing company supporting more than 90% of Fortune 500 companies.
Manage the user experience on one or more Red Hat’s offerings. The Red Hat Engineering team is looking for a User Experience Designer to join our User Experience Design team in Brno, Czech Republic. In this role, you will participate in and contribute to an interdisciplinary team that includes other user experience designers, developers, product and marketing managers, and other stakeholders throughout all phases of the development cycle. You’ll seek to solve usability issues, and facilitate discussions with customers to understand their user experiences so that you can effectively communicate needs and create sound improvements with internal, cross-functional teams.
Primary job responsibilities
- Manage the user experience vision for one or more offerings or technologies
- Identify problems, gauge the usability of offerings, and make sound recommendations for improvements
- Understand and clearly communicate the information architecture, workflows, and processes surrounding the user experience
- Create wireframes, mock-ups, and prototypes to effectively communicate design
- Design and carry out targeted usability tests to validate design choices
- Work with developers to implement strategies that ensure technical success
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in interaction design, visual design, human computer interaction, human factors, computer science, or a closely related area
- 5+ years of experience with the user interface design process and methodology, especially as it is applied to web-based applications
- Proven ability to persuade cross-functional teams and work with minimal supervision
- Experience with agile development and open source projects is a plus
Candidates must present a portfolio of user experience work (include links to work within your resume).
Red Hat is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We review applications for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, uniformed services, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
Red Hat does not seek or accept unsolicited resumes or CVs from recruitment agencies. We are not responsible for, and will not pay, any fees, commissions, or any other payment related to unsolicited resumes or CVs except as required in a written contract between Red Hat and the recruitment agency or party requesting payment of a fee.
Informace o pozici
Tým prozatím nemá profil. Vytvořit...