The mission of the Experience Design team is to bring delight to enterprise software. The ideal candidate is creative problem solver with a passion for providing innovative and elegant designs. They will work with cross–functional teams in various locations to drive design process and design thinking efforts.
• Hands-on creative problem solving in a cloud-driven enterprise software system.
• Work with a multi-disciplined UX team of designers, user researchers and product managers in a fast-paced, dynamic, agile environment.
• Produce high-quality design deliverables that communicate design solutions and facilitate discussion.
• Presentation of design alternatives and effectively communicate rationale and trade-offs.
• Demonstrate a passion for iteration and eager to receive feedback.
• Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects of varying timelines, degrees of complexity and scope.
• Degree in Product/Industrial Design, Human Factors, Human Computer Interaction or related field, or equivalent professional experience.
• Minimum 2 years working in the field of UX/UI design
• Online portfolio demonstrating experience producing sketches, wireframes, mock-ups, prototypes, task-flows and other design deliverables.
• Agile Development experience a plus.
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
Responsible for creating, evaluating and modifying prototypes to support evolving hardware and software application development.
As a member of the User Experience team, you will develop and apply software design/usability processes in the investigation of technical problems. May develop user profiles, with emphasis on human error control, display issues, visual interaction, physical manipulation and task and objective analyses. Provide product usability, evaluation and support to product development teams, including the analysis and investigation of applications/systems including tactile methods, visual graphics, web, multimedia, voice response and conversational user interaction. May assist in developing design concept and implementation, providing input on user design considerations. May produce specifications describing user needs and internal structures for product in development.
Duties and tasks are varied and complex utilizing independent judgment. Fully competent in own area of expertise. May have project lead role and or supervise lower level personnel. BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. Typically four years of software engineering or related experience needed.
As part of Oracle’s employment process candidates will be required to complete a pre-employment screening process, prior to an offer being made. This will involve identity and employment verification, salary verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).
Informace o pozici
Tým prozatím nemá profil. Vytvořit...