What will you do:
- Work on evolution of either the Kiwi.com web-app or our mobile apps
- Identify and articulate user needs, find problem solutions, build prototypes to test internally and through usability testing, and refine solutions in the face of data and other findings
- Understand and interpret data to back your design decisions
- Help define both long and short-term vision and roadmap for the product area
- Collaborate with other designers to maintain design consistency and coherence across the product as appropriate
- Define interaction models, user flows, and UI specifications
- Produce high-quality design deliverables that communicate design solutions and facilitate discussion
- Present design alternatives and effectively communicate rationale and trade-offs
- Work with a multi-disciplined UX team of designers, user researchers and product managers
- Engage customers, colleagues and stakeholders in a constant feedback loop
What do we expect?
- You to be a UX pro already with 3-year portfolio of functionality delivered to delight users
- Creative problem solver who’s subordinating his inventiveness to the needs and goals of a user
- Ability to communicate interaction proposals without a need to prepare high-fidelity mockups
- A Jedi in Sketch and prototyping (Marvel, Invision Origami, Framer, Flinto,…)
- Ability to work in an Agile IT environment
- Good communicator, able to speak to business people, designers, engineers and other stakeholders (in English)
- Being a visual design master could be a plus (icons, typography, aesthetics, design system, apps, interactions)
- You really, really like bananas (this one is negotiable :))
Along with your CV, please, send us also a portfolio of your projects and works you are proud of & which represent your designer skills well.
Why it rocks to be at Kiwi.com:
- We use our work time wisely with a friendly vacation policy and work schedule.
- We also like to party and hang out together.
- We work, play, relax, workout and even nap in our offices (complete with sauna, gym, masseur, sleeping spots, canteen, chillout zones, free refreshments, etc).
- Dogs, kids and parties are welcome in our offices.
- We also enjoy common benefits, such as meal vouchers, flexible benefits scheme, sick days, VIP Medical Care, flight vouchers, multisport card, etc..
- Besides a fair salary, we can also look forward to quarterly bonuses dependent on our performance.
Interested? Join us and hack the traditional ways of travel!