In 2019, Amaris aims to reach a turnover of 350 million euros, 6500 employees and to develop its workforces with the anticipation of a further 2000 new job openings. We expect to triple our workforce within the next few years and reach a leading international position in independent consulting.
We are looking for a UI/UX Designer to turn our software into easy-to-use products for our clients, in our team based in Prague.
UI/UX Designer responsibilities include gathering user requirements, designing graphic elements and building navigation components. If you also have a portfolio of professional design projects that includes work with web/mobile applications, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you’ll create both functional and appealing features that address our clients’ needs and help us grow our customer base.
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role
- Portfolio of design projects
- Knowledge of work in HTML/ CSS
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Good time-management skills
- BSc in Design, Computer Science or relevant field
What do we offer you?
- We offer the possibility of multicontract (Permanent, Freelance, Project based, VIE etc);
- Leading projects, agile methodologies, technical experts;
- Attractive career possibilities;
- A personalized training plan;
- Monitoring of your personal and professional development in the medium-long term;
- The opportunity to apply the gained knowledge in different projects;
- Annual salary reviews;
- Other benefits: health insurance, food tickets, transport card, etc.;
- Participation in technological events;
- A relaxed and international work environment.