As Senior Design Thinking Specialist within eXperience Design team You will mostly work on:
- Initial research for understanding the situation.
- Defining and driving the design process.
- Preparation and execution of design thinking workshops.
- Preparation and execution of design thinking trainings.
- Advanced stakeholder management.
- Helping the stakeholders with setting the strategic direction for future state of products, services, business processes and team/product strategies.
- Building culture of transparency.
- Manage others in Design Thinking activities.
- Training and couching other colleagues in Design Thinking.
- Active participation on spreading the word on Design Thinking and changing the company culture.
Your Main Responsibilities will be:
- Manage the Design Thinking process end-to-end: propose the scope and structure, execute the plan, deliver actionable outputs
- Conduct the initial research
- Preparation of methodology
- Workshop execution (logistics, methodology, facilitation, conducting the outputs)
- Create report
- Design Thinking promotion and trainings.
What we need from You (Qualifications, Skills & Experience):
- Master degree in on of these: Design, Marketing, Sociology, Psychology
- Min. 5 years of experience in design or communications
What You should be able to do (Application Criteria):
- Ability to work in team and collaborative environment
- Ability to apply the structural thinking to problem solving
- Ability to organize information in a logical way
- Ability to present information in a interesting way
- Ability to coordinate work tasks and manage people
- Ability to negotiate in complex situations
- Ability to facilitate group of participants
- Ability to couch others in design thinking
- Ability to understand company core business structure
- Ability to use knowledge of team to help complete the tasks
- Ability to consider individual differences when working in team
- Ability to adapt current work process to meet emerging needs
- Ability to evaluate new ideas and proposed methods for practicality and ease of implementation
What You will learn:
- Advanced application of Design Thinking framework and methods.
- A lot about how pharmaceutical industry works.
- How to collaborate across teams and different cultures.
- How to build common understanding and make some sense out of it in a complex situations.
- How to train and coach others in Design Thinking a better way.
- How to do all off this remotely.