We are a team from 10 different countries – but united, with the development team, in our Brno HQ. Our combined experience and skills have convinced companies like Verizon, Fujisoft, Erste Bank, Scania, Avast, de Volksbank and many other big players to choose our solution to protect their data centers.
Our Runecast Analyzer software defined a new product segment: automated analysis and issue prevention for data centers.
And we are now looking for a talented UX designer with a minimum of 3 years of experience, who has a passion for crafting awesome products.
- Experience with development of enterprise web applications
- Systematic and pragmatic mindset when designing features
- Strong visual design skills to deliver beautiful interfaces
- Ability to prototype in HTML and CSS
- Following human centered design practices in your daily routines
What you will encounter:
- High fidelity interactive prototypes with realistic data
- Dashboards and complex interactions aimed on IT admins
- Close collaboration with the development team and product owner
- Runecast design system built on Vue.js
- Exploration and synthesis of business requirements and user needs
If you’re a trailblazer sort who wants to make history, someone with ideas for tech disruption who wants to be a part of an all-star team of future-focused virtualization experts, then join us! You will have an opportunity to play a key role in our team and shape the design of our applications and the future of our business.
We are a small company with a flat hierarchy, so everyone has direct access to the CTO, CEO, and other company founders.
We appreciate eagerness to both learn and take action. Thinking beyond the box and solving complex development challenges is what our teams do daily.
We work in self-organized, agile teams where everyone’s ideas can influence how things get done. Our team consists of senior developers, QA specialists, virtualizations experts, AI scientist, product owner and scrum master.
We offer a competitive salary and possibility to participate in a stock-options plan.