GoodData company, the leading provider of cloud-based business intelligence (BI) and big data analytics platform, is looking for a new team members for the UX Team based in Prague.
Throughout the design process, you will be working with a talented and passionate team of Designers, Product Managers, Engineers in a high-energy, collaborative international environment to define our products’ user models interfaces.
Responsibilities & Impact of Role:
- Help to define the user experience for GoodData’s customers.
- Effectively communicate design ideas, develop interaction models, create wireframes, and build mockups and prototypes.
- Closely cooperate with Service Engineering and Sales team in the US.
- Work with visual designers to design a compelling, highly usable user experience.
Key Factors for Success in the Position:
- The successful User Experience Designer will have team work qualities with the ability to build credibility and rapport with the development team members, product managers, and other product stakeholders including users, subject matter experts, and marketing.
- Striving for cross-functional involvement and transparency into the UX Design process.
- Bachelors Degree with field of study in design including interaction, visual, product, or industrial design, human-computer interaction, or computer science, or demonstrated relevant experience.
- Demonstrated experience in designing web-based user interfaces.
- Solid spoken and written English.
- Informal working environment, relax zones
- Internal talks, hackathons and workshops
- 25 days of vacation + 6 sick days
- Cafeteria program
- Annual bonuses
- Fridge full of free refreshment
- Your choice of MacBook or Lenovo laptop
- Stock options
- Employee mobile tariff
- Lunch vouchers, flexible working hours and more…