Avast (www.avast.com), the leader in consumer security with over 400 million users worldwide protects people and businesses from cyber attacks around the globe. With primary offices in Prague, London and Silicon Valley, Avast employs some of the brightest new talent in the security industry.
You will become a part of our amazing Marketing web team that will help build, test and optimize web pages for the entire Avast web portfolio, including avast.com, avg.com and more. You will be a part of the team creating a new user experience on the web as Avast transforms the way people stay safe online. Working closely with content experts, developers and graphic designers, your expertise will guide the way for increased engagement with the Avast brand.
What you will do:
- Define interaction models, user task flows, and UI (user interface) specifications
- Communicate scenarios, create prototypes, wireframes, site-maps, navigation maps and other artifacts of potential solutions, present them to various audiences
- Create, extend, understand and interpret web design guidelines
- Work with visual designers to design a compelling, highly usable user experience
- Conduct user research and testing to understand the customer’s needs
- Use data to determine user behaviour and optimize accordingly
- Consider existing applications and evaluating their UX effectiveness
- Consider HCI (Human Computer Interaction) elements of design
What we need:
- Experience working with clients and stakeholders, and communicating ideas and research.
- Excellent knowledge of data analytics
- Excellent knowledge of user testing and research studies
- Good communication skills and ability to work in a team
- English written and spoken and basic Czech/Slovak
Nice to have:
- An understanding of visual design and branding
- An understanding of SEO
What we offer:
- Great benefits: food and drink provided all day by the company, game room, music studio, fitness center, golf simulator, library, great training system and much more
- Flexible working hours
- Cafeteria benefit system, multisport card
- 25 days of holiday, 5 sick days
- The chance to join a leading global tech company
- Many opportunities for professional growth
- An amazing and truly international work environment
Sounds like fun? We look forward to hearing from you!