As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
Concur, an SAP company, takes companies of all sizes beyond automation to a completely connected spend management solution encompassing travel, expense, invoice, compliance and risk. For more than 20 years, our global expertise and industry-leading innovation has kept customers a step ahead with time-saving tools, leading-edge technology and connected data.
We drive innovation forward until it becomes the new normal, but we’ll never accept business as usual if there’s an opportunity for business to be better. Want to be a part of something amazing? Check us out at: concur.com/careers
The Concur Mobile team is a fun, passionate group of mobile engineers and designers
focused on creating innovative, meaningful mobile experiences for business travelers.
We’re seeking a Senior UX designer with proven real-world experience to help us create best in-
As a Senior User Experience Designer, you should be at ease creating use scenarios, sketches,
story boards, wire-frames, and prototypes. You will participate in every facet of the
product development process –product ideation, usability research, rapid prototyping,
visual design, and coding and content integration. You will ensure that Concur’s mobile
product meets a high standard of usability and design excellence. You will complement
the development team in a fast-paced environment through implementation and
Your primary responsibilities include:
• Use data driven methodologies to measure user behavior and define user models, task flows, and customer problems.
• Translate business product goals & requirements into cutting edge design concepts.
• Ensure the experience vision is driven by a well-defined nucleus of user needs and tasks.
• Deliver documentation (design specification, pixel perfect mockups, animations) and production assets that helps mobile engineers through implementation phase to finalize design vision.
• Collaborating closely with the R&D leadership, developers, product managers, and other business stakeholders throughout the product development lifecycle.
• Participate in user experience research and usability studies.
Education, Experience & Training required:
• Bachelor’s Degree in design-related field (human-computer interaction, digital
• Media, or graphic design) or equivalent experience.
• 3 years of experience in UX Design (via multiple platforms and contexts such as iOS, Android, web, software, or other media).
• Strong communication skill and proven ability to work with cross-functional teams.
Job Specific Specialized Knowledge & Skills:
• Proficiency with industry tools. Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch; After Effect would be also nice to have!
• Experience creating highly detailed annotated wireframes, user flows, and process flows using tools such Proto.io, Sketch or InVision.
• Experience with Xcode and Android is not required, but highly preferred.
• Good understanding of fundamental visual design disciplines (typography, iconography, composition, color, layout, etc.)
• Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment under deadlines.
• Meticulous sense of detail and ability to seek out simple solutions to complex design challenges.
• Always approach a project from multiple angles, with a creative-out of the box design approach who can deliver on a variety of solutions.
• A strong portfolio in innovative design work that demonstrate proficiency in interaction and visual design.