Join Accenture Interactive and create differentiated and compelling experiences that build engagement and lower transaction costs with customers, employees and partners by putting design and user-focused strategy at the heart.
As Senior Interaction designer you will:
- Work collaboratively with product managers, designers and developers to identify user problems and design innovative solutions to complex workflows
- Initiate, suggest, and spearhead major UI re factorings for a more intuitive user experience
- Contribute to requirements and design specs Define UX style guides and usability patterns to drive efficiency and consistency in our user experience
- Drive ongoing improvements by considering the competition, customer feedback, site metrics and usability testing, offering implementation suggestions from a user centered perspective
- Take the initiative in providing input and feedback in both departmental discussions and on issues relating to other departments.
- Develop wireframes, visual mockups and prototypes
Work location Prague, possibility to travel across Europe and globally.
- Minimum 3 years of proven, relevant experience and strong portfolio
- Advanced knowledge of Graphic and Web Design tools
- Knowledge of Prototyping tools, such as Axure, Balsamic, InVision, Flinto, Principle, Invision
- Strong visual and presentation design skills
- Proficient in designing multi device experiences
- Fluent in English
- Html, css or programming softwares awareness
- Nice to have is experience with iOS design, Android design, frontend design, interaction design, GUI design or knowledge of Adobe After Effect, Adobe Indesign
- Also a plus is service design knowledge or design thinking techniques
We are offering:
- Opportunity to boost your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization
- Personalized training program
- Varied interesting projects local/abroad
Informace o pozici
Tým prozatím nemá profil. Vytvořit...