Here at Massive, we’re all about the creation of enjoyable experiences while discovering and consuming video.
We focus on developing solutions that make it easier for media and entertainment companies to grow their global audiences by transforming how they present, personalise and measure viewer’s engagement with their video content.
Our products touch the lives of millions of viewers globally.
Working at Massive will provide you with a diverse and inclusive environment alongside talented people with a shared vision who will respect, challenge, support and mentor you. We value our people and want them to enjoy and take pride in their work.
About the Role
We’re on the lookout for a product designer with excellent user experience and interface design skills to join our growing team. You’ll be joining a team that is smart, motivated, and customer focussed. Massive is proud to have a strong design culture. We challenge each other constantly to improve our work, with the creative freedom to explore new ideas and technologies.
You will be responsible for:
- Designing holistic video experiences across all types of screens and devices. From responsive web, mobile and tablet to the latest TV platforms, set top boxes and game consoles.
- Working on challenging and real-world design problems from beginning to end – from early concepting of ideas to the nitty gritty details of interactions.
- Spending time researching and thinking deeply about user’s needs and crafting flexible interfaces to meet them.
- Workshopping and validating ideas quickly with others.
- Sketching and prototyping to elicit feedback.
- Working closely with engineers and the QA team as they build out your ideas.
- Constantly evolving our products based on meaningful data insights and customer feedback.
- Getting to know the video industry and being a subject matter expert in what users and customers expect globally from a video user experience solution.
You must be a designer who is passionate about creating intuitive, simple and elegant interactive experiences that support user goals. You are empathetic to the user’s needs and aren’t afraid of constantly iterating to come up with the best solution.
You’re ideal for this role if you are:
- Motivated. You enjoy working in a fast-paced and highly collaborative environment. You bring empathy and a positive attitude in your approach.
- A facilitator. You aren’t afraid to workshop ideas and run design walkthroughs with stakeholders and team mates.
- Detail-oriented. You are organised and care about the details at every step of the journey.
- Battle tested. You can display core design principles and have experience in delivering products/services across digital platforms from conceptualisation through to testing and launch.
- Excited by a challenge. You are a natural problem solver who lives and breathes exemplary design. You aren’t afraid to push boundaries and experiment to find the best solution.
- A user advocate. You practice human centred design and can balance customer needs with business needs. You value the impact of research and data analysis when designing solutions. You have an understanding of usability and accessibility issues and strategies to overcome these.
- A good communicator. You present your ideas and design rationale clearly and effectively.
- A team player. You enjoy collaborating closely with other designers, developers and business stakeholders on a daily basis.
- Hungry to learn. You constantly strive to keep up-to-date with the latest and greatest design methodologies, tools and patterns.
- Global company with huge growth potential
- A whopping 25 days‘ annual leave
- 5 sick days
- Flexible, creative work spaces
- Huge social calendar
- 24/7 casual dress code
- Unlimited contract
- Free Refreshments in the office
For information about how we use your data for recruitment purposes please see our detailed policy here: https://massive.co/recruitment-data-policy/