At Vistaprint, we have a wide product assortment and an aspiration to empower small business owners to achieve their dreams. We believe we can enable our customers to market their business in an exciting way and we intend to wow them with how easy it is for them to achieve this on our site.
The Product Designer will join the team responsible for creating relevant and inspiring experiences for our customers as they browse and design products online. You will leverage user testing, customer insights, and our business strategy to deliver elegant desktop and mobile interfaces to make the shopping experience easy and personalized. We work quickly and collaboratively to validate new features through A/B testing, and then scale them across our website which receives over 15 million visits per month!
- Designing rich but simple user experiences for new products and user flows
- Guiding engineering with front-end implementation of features, advocating for pixel perfect
- Iterating on designs and user flows based on usability or in-market testing feedback
- Participating in the ideation process to identify solutions to major customer pain points
- Coordinating and moderating customer research and online usability tests
We’re looking for a candidate with a creative background, entrepreneurial spirit, and a passion for great UX—a unique person that likes working with other unique people. Most of that will shine through during an interview; here’s what we expect to see on a resume:
- A minimum of 4 years of experience in UX, product design or related field
- An online portfolio of work demonstrating innovation, and your design process
- Fluency in using Adobe Creative Suite, Invision, Sketch or similar design tools
- Ability to partner with product managers and engineering to balance technical, business, and customer requirements while keeping a user-centric design approach
- Experience working in a fast-paced, Agile environment
- Team player who becomes an active and impactful member of the project team
- Experience designing experiences across mobile devices iOS and Android is a plus
Vistaprint empowers more than 17 million micro businesses and consumers annually with affordable, professional options to make an impression. With a unique business model supported by proprietary technologies, high-volume production facilities, and direct marketing expertise, Vistaprint offers a wide variety of products and services that micro businesses can use to expand their business. A global company, Vistaprint employs over 4,100 people, operates more than 25 localized websites globally and ships to more than 130 countries around the world.
If the above sounds interesting to you don’t hesitate to apply (using a resume in English); we look forward to hearing from you!