Design is a critical part of the Citrix product vision. Efforts that go into creating the experiences and crafting the details in our products help transform the way people work. The Manager – Product Design advocates for users; leverages data to design our product experiences; and mentors and inspires designers. We appreciate managers who think deeply, have a good sense of humor and love collaboration.
As a Manager, Product Design, you will guide our enterprise admin and end-user experiences to the next level. You will influence and drive strategic vision within the user-centered design discipline and across other disciplines. You will demonstrate broad understanding of the product landscape and expertise across various domains and innovate and drive solutions across products and complex systems where the problem space is ill-defined. You will exhibit deep understanding of business practices and rationale.
What you will be doing?
- Work pro-actively cross-functionally to advance the design process and agenda within the company
- Work with executives in Product Management and Engineering to drive and lead new projects
- Oversee the work of outside agencies and vendors and drive design process, goals, and vision across product design groups.
- Help set organization vision and actively align efforts to achieve it
- Help set team goals and effectively engage team members to achieve goals
- Create wireframes, mock-ups, and prototypes for various platforms (e.g., web, mobile, and desktop)
- Recruit, hire product designers and inspire other team members to engage and contribute and maintain the cohesiveness of the design team
- Contribute to and promote the mission and goals of Product Design both internally and externally
- Review designs to ensure quality and offer design guidance to teammates
- Work with direct reports to establish annual performance and career goals and track their progress
- Write and deliver performance reviews for direct reports and take ownership over team designs, decisions, and deliverables
What we are looking for?
- Experience managing product design teams
- Substantial user experience (UX) and user interface (UI) design for multiple products, including experience in User-centered design methods and techniques (e.g., user research and testing, data analysis, customer journey maps, etc.)
- Designing for software applications for multiple platforms (e.g., web, mobile, desktop)
- Working and collaborating in Agile development environments using management and issue tracking software (e.g., Jira)
- Demonstrates high proficiency in creating low- to high-fidelity: wireframes, designs concepts, prototypes, and technical documentation using industry tools (e.g., Sketch, Adobe CreativeCloud, InVision, Axure, Microsoft Office).
- Demonstrates a passion for design, our users, and collaboration with designers and cross-functional team members.
- Has a solid portfolio showcasing work that exhibits design decisions and strategic thought
- Bachelor’s degree in visual design, interaction design, human factors, human-computer interaction, or equivalent professional experience
- Experience handling budgets a plus
- Experience working at enterprise companies or with remote teams a plus
What we offer?
- 25 days of vacation
- 5 sick days per year
- Multisport card
- 18 weeks of fully paid parental leave
- Life Insurance
- Flexible working hours
- Professional training and education, unlimited access to online library
- Employee Stock purchase plan
- EUC Premium healthcare (White Card)
- Referral bonus program
What you’re looking for:
Our technology is built on the idea that everyone should be able to work from anywhere, at any time, and on any device. It’s a simple philosophy that guides everything we do — including how we work. If you’re an engineer, we’ll give you plenty of ways to test your skills on cutting edge technology. We want employees to do what they do best, every day.
Be bold. Take risks. Imagine a better way to work. If this sounds like you then we’d love to talk.