Creating world-class user experiences for Platform and Infrastructure Services is a highly relevant and exciting challenge. What was once the domain of IT experts; deeply technical and complex engineering, is becoming more and more accessible to more types of developers. We need you to lead the UX team in a race to the front of the pack.
We are looking for a thought leader in low-code developer tool UX design. The Principal UX designer will partner with creative design leadership to ideate and execute on low code developer tools. This is an IC role for an experienced designer with a proven track record designing successful products. The core users of these products are developers, therefore understanding and translating the needs of developers and development teams is a must. This is a fast-paced environment, expect to work hard and do great things as a core contributor to a high-performing team.
The Principal UX Designer will be the core champion for UX in the low code space and mentor other designers. We are looking for an experienced designer with chops using rapid prototyping tools in addition to the basics; Photoshop and Sketch. This role requires great collaboration skills, especially with a large development team and Product teams. This role requires good independent working skills as well; to work with teams distributed across time zones. We want to hear how your prior work enabled users, how you plan to stay current in a disruptive market, adapt to new form factors and rapidly course correct in order to exceed executive expectations.
- Responsible for successful UX design of low code developer platform services for Oracle.
- Work closely with the development and product management teams to design interfaces and experiences that streamline the work of software engineering teams.
- Work should be fun; we want you to intrigue our developer customers with productivity enhancements.
- Partner with the Creative Director to ensure consistency across products.
- Integrate analytics into UX design and development to ensure that user experience is empirically measurable.
- Compelling communication with the UX team and across disciplines
- Low code tools UX is measurably improving from customer perspective.
- Leader for UX best practices in the developer ecosystem.
- Fluidly and efficiently reprioritize direction to meet a disruptive market.
- Community outreach in the developer UX ecosystem
- Graduate degree or equivalent industry experience.
- 5-7 years leading UX initiatives.
- CS background preferred.
- Understanding ‘a day in the life’ of managing software developers in a professional environment.
- Proven success in the enterprise software industry.
- You know how to advocate for the user at all phases of the product cycle.
- Versed in the software tools of the trade across disciplines.
- Well-developed soft skills such as negotiation, communication, empathy and openness to feedback.
- Creative problem solving, you lead the team around roadblocks.
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
Responsible for creating, evaluating and modifying prototypes to support evolving hardware and software application development.
As a member of the User Experience team, you will develop and apply software design/usability processes in the investigation of technical problems. May develop user profiles, with emphasis on human error control, display issues, visual interaction, physical manipulation and task and objective analyses. Provide product usability, evaluation and support to product development teams, including the analysis and investigation of applications/systems including tactile methods, visual graphics, web, multimedia, voice response and conversational user interaction. May assist in developing design concept and implementation, providing input on user design considerations. May produce specifications describing user needs and internal structures for product in development.
Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization. Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. Typically seven years of software engineering or related experience needed.
As part of Oracle’s employment process candidates will be required to complete a pre-employment screening process, prior to an offer being made. This will involve identity and employment verification, salary verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).
Informace o pozici
Tým prozatím nemá profil. Vytvořit...