We are looking for a Product Designer with a strong UX background who loves simplifying complex processes into delightful interactions. As part of the product team you will be heavily involved in user research, wireframes, prototypes, and detail oriented visual designs. Through this design process you will help us design and build an ecosystem of products that must appeal to first time visitors as well as the most experienced users.
- 2-4 years experience supporting creative efforts at a software technology company
- Experience applying modern consumer design principles to B2B applications
- Proficient with design tools such as Sketch and InVision
- Extraordinary attention to detail and ability to work under pressure and meet aggressive timelines
- Comfortable jumping into HTML and CSS to make sure your vision is pixel perfect
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Strong understanding of data visualization and modern charting libraries
- True collaborator, always looking to find new and better solutions and processes
- Accepts constructive criticism and uses it to better oneself as a designer and to better the company as a whole
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, startup environment
Operam is a marketing intelligence and services company, empowering teams with technology and collaboration. We combine the best and brightest marketing scientists, engineers, creatives, and media professionals into a single company. Together we push the boundaries of innovation and give marketers control over their data to make smarter decisions at every level of their business. We believe in empowering human intelligence and driving the future of marketing through technology.
Operam is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.