ESET’s User Experience team is looking for a talented experienced Designer with passion for innovation and the motivation to take the product design and usability to a new level.
Would you like to define the User Experience for a global software company with 100 million users? The User Experience team at ESET is looking for talented designers that will help us take the quality of our products and services to the next level.
ESET is a leading creator of security solutions and protect customers in 200+ countries and to continue to provide a world-class experience for our users and we are expanding our UX efforts and team.
Possible work locations:
- Bratislava, Slovak Republic (preferred)
- Vienna, Austria (commute to Bratislava)
- Prague, Czech Republic
- Krakow, Poland
- Munich, Germany
As a member of the User Experience team in the Product Management department, you will work closely with stakeholders from technology and business to define the best possible experience for our users.
You will have a significant amount of responsibility for the experience of one or more products and the relevant touch points. You will participate in all parts of the design process including research, design and validation.
From Parental Control applications for families to Endpoint Detection & Response platforms for IT-forensics-experts, we provide a broad portfolio of interesting solutions to vastly different groups of customers. Our products run on all modern platforms such as Windows, macOS, Linux, Android, iOS and the web and in many cases on more than one of those. This makes ESET an interesting and rewarding challenge for designers.
Based on your skills, interests and projects, you will
- Participate in qualitative and quantitative user research
- Translate business and technical requirements into simple, rewarding user journeys
- Design user interfaces, user flows and other touch points
- Collaboratively iterate your designs with different stakeholders
- Create specification for other teams (wireframes, prototypes, user flows, visuals)
- Validate designs through usability testing and analytics
For this role we are looking for
- 2+ years of experience in UX-related work
- Relevant education (UX, IxD, Visual Communications …)
- Ability to understand technically complex subjects
- Great communication and presentation skills
- Ability to manage your own time and tasks
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-moving environment
- Fluent English (verbal and written)
- A really nice new colleague 🙂
Bonus points for
- Experience with complex B2B products, especially for enterprise
- Experience in creating functional prototypes
- Experience with service design, especially B2B
- Experience with usability testing
Apply with a CV, brief introduction and a few relevant work samples that you find relevant and are good representations of your skills:
- We would like to see how you think and what your design process looks like.
- We especially like sketches, storyboards, scenarios, navigation flows, conceptual models.
- Explain how things work, how they are connected and why they are designed this way.
- For commercial or group projects, tell us what exactly your role and contribution was.
Informace o pozici
Tým prozatím nemá profil. Vytvořit...