MSD is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products. Today, we are building a new kind of healthcare company – one that is ready to help create a healthier future for all of us.
Our ability to excel depends on the integrity, knowledge, imagination, skill, diversity and teamwork of an individual like you. To this end, we strive to create an environment of mutual respect, encouragement and teamwork. To find out more about our Prague IT Hub please visit www.msdit.cz.
As Senior UX Designer you will
• Help create highly usable mobile and web solutions for doctors, researchers, manufacturing engineers or other co- workers
• Drive end-to-end design process of innovative internal and external products and services
• Deliver concepts and prototypes for a variety of platforms and target audiences
• Work with stakeholders, development teams, product owners, user researchers, visual designers, and others to ensure a great user experience is delivered
• Have your say in product visions and roadmaps before development of products starts
• Help with defining, implementing, and evangelizing the UCD methodology and Lean UX principles
• Be part of the User Experience team of 15 members with the possibility to lead smaller UX teams or coach junior colleagues
You will grow in the following areas
• Improving product development cycle with Lean UX
• Influence how business with real effect on people’s lives works
• Working in Agile, product-oriented, international team
• Incorporating innovative approaches to the software development process
• Access to new technologies (Holo Lens, Google Glass, 3D printing, Usability Lab, WeInspire collaborative wall, etc.)
We would love you to have or know
• Spent some time designing user experience for the web, mobile, or desktop (or for all of them) and people applauded to your work
• How individual components of user-centered design (user research, interaction, and visual design) work together. Or if you’ve read in in some smart book.
• Prototyping for purpose – you know which tools and techniques are suitable for which situation and audience. Whiteboard, paper, wireframe, interactive high-fidelity mockups and caffeinated drinks are your hammers and nails.
• Experience with and knowledge of qualitative and quantitative user research techniques
• The gift of communicating and negotiating within the team so that nobody hates you and all agree
• No fear of presenting to audiences ranging from one to everyone in size and in English
However we will be totally happy if you know or heard of one or two of these
• Design Thinking process
• Exploratory research methods
• Facilitating discovery workshops
• Hypothesis-driven (Lean) Agile development
• Working in a Startup
• Technical education or prior programming experience
Sounds interesting? Apply now!
Know anybody who might be interested? Refer this job!
Our employees are the key to our company’s success. We demonstrate our commitment to our employees by offering a competitive and valuable rewards program. Our Company’s benefits are designed to support the wide range of goals, needs and lifestyles of our employees, and many of the people that matter the most in their lives.