What will be your role?
Design and user experience (UX) are at the forefront of this project. The job of an UX Designer is to envision how people will experience our products and bring that vision to life in a way that feels inspired, refined and seamless.
In an UX Designer role, you’ll tackle complex tasks and transform them into intuitive, accessible and easy-to-use designs for people around the world — from the first-time user to the sophisticated expert.
Achieving this goal requires collaboration with other teams throughout the design process — from creating user flows and wireframes to building user interface mockups and prototypes.
The ideal candidate will thrive in a work environment that requires strong problem-solving skills and independent self-direction, coupled with an aptitude for team collaboration and open communication.
Your responsibilities in more detail….
- Deliver hands-on creative problem solving in a cloud-driven software.
- Identify and articulate user needs, build prototypes to test internally and through user research, and refine solutions in the face of data and other findings. Passion for iteration and eager to receive feedback is essential.
- Help define both long and short-term vision and roadmap for the product area. Be the design leader in that area.
- Define interaction models, user flows, and UI specifications.
- Collaborate with other designers to maintain design consistency and coherence across the product.
- Work with a team of designers, user researchers, product owners and developers in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Produce high-quality design deliverables that communicate design solutions and facilitate discussion.
- Present design alternatives and effectively communicate rationale and trade-offs.
- Manage and prioritize multiple projects of varying timelines, degrees of complexity and scope.
What we expect?
- Degree in Product/ Industrial Design, Human Factors, Human Computer Interaction or related field, or equivalent professional experience is desirable.
- 2+ experience of working in the field of UX design.
- Experience in designing and building products and features for mobile or desktop, either native or web.
- Solid intuition and strong passion for detailed interaction design.
- Passion for identifying and solving real user problems.
- Ability to present your designs and communicate design decisions in English.
- Portfolio demonstrating relevant work experience and deliverables.
- Ability to validate ideas and iterate on them.
As an advantage would be seen:
- Experience with working in an agile environment.
- Knowledge in one of the following areas:
- Sociology or psychology
- Web analytics
- User research
What we offer?
- Motivating salary based on your experience
- Work with innovative technologies
- Flexible working hours and Home Office
- 5 weeks of holidays and 2 sick days
- Laptop, mobile phone
- Meal Vouchers
- Relax Room with Comfortable Sitting Bags, Table Soccer and Xbox One
- Teambuildings and company events
- Refreshment (tasty coffee, tea..)
Přečtěte si více o této pozici také v článku na Medium – We’re hiring a skillful UX Designer (Brno).