GoodData company, the leading provider of cloud-based business intelligence (BI) and big data analytics platform, is looking for a new team member for the UX Team based in Brno.
Throughout the design process, you will be working with a talented and passionate team of Designers, Product Managers, Engineers in a high-energy, collaborative international environment to define new generation of data products.
Responsibilities & Impact of Role:
- Help to define the user experience for GoodData’s new and existing products.
- Effectively communicate design ideas, develop interaction models, create wireframes, and build mockups and prototypes.
- Be in close touch with customers and translate their needs into design ideas
- Work with visual designers to design a compelling, highly usable user experience.
Key Factors for Success in the Position:
- The successful User Experience Designer will have team work qualities with the ability to build credibility and rapport with customers, the development team members, product managers, and other product stakeholders.
- Striving for cross-functional involvement and transparency into the UX Design process.
- Hands-on approach.
- Bachelors Degree with field of study in design including interaction, visual, product, or industrial design, human-computer interaction, or computer science, or demonstrated relevant experience.
- Demonstrated experience in designing web-based user interfaces.
- Solid spoken and written English.
- Informal working environment, relax zones
- Internal talks, hackathons and workshops
- 25 days of vacation + 6 sick days
- Cafeteria program
- Annual bonuses
- Fridge full of free refreshment
- Your choice of MacBook or Lenovo laptop
- Stock options
- Employee mobile tariff
- Lunch vouchers, flexible working hours and more…