As a member of the User Experience team, you will develop and apply software design/usability processes in the investigation of technical problems. May develop user profiles, with emphasis on human error control, display issues, visual interaction, physical manipulation and task and objective analyses. Provide product usability, evaluation and support to product development teams, including the analysis and investigation of applications/systems including tactile methods, visual graphics, web, multimedia, voice response and conversational user interaction. May assist in developing design concept and implementation, providing input on user design considerations. May produce specifications describing user needs and internal structures for product in development.
Duties and tasks are standard with some variation; displays understanding of roles, processes and procedures. Performs moderately complex problem solving with assistance and guidance in understanding and applying company policies and processes. BS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. Typically one year of software engineering or related experience needed.
The mission of the Experience Design team is to bring delight to enterprise software. The ideal candidate is creative problem solver with a passion for providing innovative and elegant designs. They will work with cross–functional teams in various locations to drive design process and design thinking efforts.
• Hands-on creative problem solving in a cloud-driven enterprise software system.
• Work with a multi-disciplined UX team of designers, user researchers and product managers in a fast-paced, dynamic, agile environment.
• Produce high-quality design deliverables that communicate design solutions and facilitate discussion.
• Presentation of design alternatives and effectively communicate rationale and trade-offs.
• Demonstrate a passion for iteration and eager to receive feedback.
• Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects of varying timelines, degrees of complexity and scope.
• Degree in Product/Industrial Design, Human Factors, Human Computer Interaction or related field, or equivalent professional experience.
• Minimum 2 years working in the field of UX/UI design
• Online portfolio demonstrating experience producing sketches, wireframes, mock-ups, prototypes, task-flows and other design deliverables.
• Agile Development experience a plus.
• Excellent communication skills in English.
Informace o pozici
Tým prozatím nemá profil. Vytvořit...