CEMEX is one of world’s leading global construction materials company with extensive business presence in Europe. We are one of the biggest producers and suppliers of ready mix concrete, aggregates and cement in Czech Republic. In our business operations across the country and in our corporate office we employ close to 1 000 employee.
Currently we look for an ambitious professional, to take over the position of User Experience Designer.
Define interaction models, user task flows. Develop and maintain design wireframes, mockups and specifications of end-to-end user experiences, interaction models and screen designs.
• Creation of detailed, modern designs for individual components of GUI and the comprehensive design style. Execute all visual design stages from concept to final proposal.
• Facilitate client´s product visions by researching, conceiving, wire framing, sketching, prototyping and mocking up user experiences for digital product
• Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions
• Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas. Present and defend designs and key milestone deliverables to stakeholders.
• Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards
• Working Experience: At least 4 proved years in areas of design, user experience, and usability, with focus on software. Preferably experience designing complex solutions for complete digital environments.
• Languages: Fluent English, Spanish as a bonus
• Soft Skills: Ability to communicate and work with clients to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet client needs and vision. Be willing to help teammates, share knowledge and experience. Be open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism.
• Technical and Experience Requirements
• Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
• Expertise in UX software such as InVision, UXPin, Balsamiq, Framer.js, Quartz Composer, and the like is a must. Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, OmniGraffle, or other visual design and wire-framing tools.
• Experience designing UIs for mobile (iOS/Android) and web applications
• Familiarity with design principles of responsive design
• Fluency with interaction design and usability testing methods and tools, Extensive experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design
• A solid grasp of user-centered design and testing methodologies, subsystems, and usability and accessibility concerns
• Be passionate about all things UX and other areas of design and innovation. Research and showcase knowledge in the industry’s latest trends and technologies
• Experience working in an Agile/SCRUM development process
• Being part of the biggest IT project in the history of the company and chance to contribute to building of our new future
• Modern and design work space in the city center
• International and multicultural environment
• A broad range of opportunities for personal development
• Business notebook and mobile phone also for private use within the Czech Republic
• Other benefits: coffee, tea and fresh fruit & vegetable every day, including fully covered meal vouchers , 5 weeks of holidays (one in addition to the Labor Code), regular Massages at work, Pension contribution, FlexiPass, Multisport Card, etc.)
This is a great time to be at CEMEX as we are well-positioned to grow and succeed. We are a dynamic organization that provides great development opportunities for employees because we recognize that our people are our best advantage.
Due to the constant changing markets, we develop innovative business processes that can improve our commercial and operational experiences using the latest technologies. This is achieved by our Process & IT team that is constantly evolving, researching, designing, implementing and executing new technologies and global processes to streamline operations in CEMEX.
We are passionate, energetic people who love challenges and learning. Our team is integrated from a diversity of backgrounds that allow us to be creative in solutions. We have the ability to work and coordinate projects as a chain, and every link is very important to create value for the business and our customers.
At CEMEX we are not just building the future; we are building a better future.
Informace o pozici
Tým prozatím nemá profil. Vytvořit...