Cimpress is looking for a Senior User Experience Designer who will envision and create end-to-end user experiences for various web-based applications within the Cimpress Open platform to accelerate the use and adoption of the platform. The right candidate should have working knowledge and experience of different aspects in User Experience, such as Interaction Design, User Research, and Usability Testing. The candidate should also have experience collaborating with multiple development teams, other UX team members, and stakeholders through the strategy, design, and development lifecycle.
You will become a domain expert in the product life cycle and work closely with our customers and stakeholders to understand our user’s needs and be an advocate to provide them with easy to use, elegant and effective solutions.
- Apply design thinking and manage the end-to-end user experience of your projects by working closely with developers and stakeholders.
- Design conceptual wireframes and sketches, to high-fidelity mockups, interaction guidelines and prototypes based on the project’s needs.
- Combine business requirements, market research, and collaboration with members of different business units and development teams to develop user scenarios, use cases and high-level requirements for product catalog and related experiences.
- Ensure that research and usability testing are included with the design process where appropriate, leveraging learning gained to improve the quality of designs.
- Develop a consistent and adaptable platform-based approach to user experience within a technology driven and Software as a service (SaaS) based environment.
- Contribute to and collaborate on managing a design and interaction pattern library that keeps our product experiences cohesive and unified.
Informace o pozici
Tým prozatím nemá profil. Vytvořit...